Friday, March 22, 2013

Preview of the Influenster Sugar and Spice VoxBox

Well, it finally arrived: my very first VoxBox from Influenster!

After a bit of a wait and a do-over on the email tracking number (no, I don't live in Oklahoma, guys!) I opened up my mailbox and there was my sparkly orange VoxBox. I immediately brought it home and cracked that baby open.

Here is what I discovered inside:
Sugar 'N Spice, indeed!
Now that it is here, I have a busy few weeks of testing everything out and documenting my experiences with each brand. I am trying hard to contain my excitement and not rip into everything willy-nilly; there has to be a method to my madness, right? I will admit that I did try out the Vaseline Spray & Go that afternoon after taking a shower. It has been hella dry here in a Florida and my skin is not used to this insane lack of humidity. Sure, we don't have any yucky snow but that doesn't mean I should settle with an ashy complexion!

Check back later for reviews and links to video demos of the products in this awesome VoxBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment