Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Influenster: Palmolive® soft touch™

    As part of my Palmolive Soft Touch VoxBox from Influenster, I received two bottles of Palmolive Soft Touch, one for me and one to share with a friend. Pretty cool, right? In my VoxBox, I was sent the creamy pink Vitamin E (which I kept) and the cooling green Aloe (which I shared with my friend, Shannon). I was immediately drawn to the Vitamin E as I was doubtful that something so creamy and moisturizing for my hands could give me squeaky clean dishes. I was up for the challenge to see if it lived up to the catch phrase: Palmolive is Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands.



    I have been using the Vitamin E Soft Touch for several weeks and it has definitely passed the test. Even my husband doesn't complain about using it for the tough stuck on greasy pots and pans. I had been using the Palmolive Antibacterial line and wanted to switch to something less harsh on my skin. Seems as though I have found my replacement. My hands are genuinely softer and I am not noticing any difference in the cleaning power of the soap. Though the soap has a creamy texture, after a few scrubs it rinses clean and leaves me with squeaky clean dishes. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product!

    If you would like to try the new Palmolive® soft touch™, you can definitely find them at your local Walmart, or read more about the product on the Palmolive® website or Influenster review page.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment